Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, March 28, 2013


COAT MANGO - BLOUSE H&M - LEGGINGS C&A - CLUTCH ZARA

Omg I am sooo sad T_T. The hairdresser messed up my hair! It looks perfectly normal on these photos but somehow she managed to dye my hair in 3 different colors (I just wanted 1 color red). The roots are too bright, the middle is dark and the ends are light. She had to dye it 4 times because she bleached the roots too much so the red color just won't stay! The last time turned out really nice and I was so happy

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to
    be precisely what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for you?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write related
    to here. Again, awesome site!

    Persian Kittens for sale
    Buy Qsymia online

    Buy Phentermine online

    buy contrave online

    ReplyDelete